Sales and Marketing Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team as a Sales and Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for data management, administration and lead generation for Vacancy Filler. The role requires you to take responsibility of the data, ensuring it is all accurate in our CRM to provide Business Development Managers and Business Generation Individuals with up to date and correct contact details to call. Passing leads over to the Sales team to help them generate business will also be a main priority for you on a day to day basis.
This role would ideally suit a graduate who has a keen interest in Sales and Marketing and wants to work for a forward thinking, successful software house.
The day-to-day duties
- Sales and Marketing Assistant will source and add the correct data into the CRM to enable Marketing to send out email campaigns to existing customers and prospects
- You will be articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills, to produce leads from volume outbound calls as well as working with the Sales and Marketing teams, using the company's digital marketing tools to create mass communication campaigns
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospects
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
Attributes and Skills Required
- Strong work ethic
- High Energy Levels
- Positive mental attitude
- Passion for what you do
- Approachable and open minded to learning new skills
- Well organised
The Sales and Marketing Team will be part of daily Sales meetings to ensure you are trained and developed to your full earning potential.
Established in 2008, our company has grown significantly in both the private and public sector, having a significant market presence and a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software and service solutions provider. We were ranked the 27th fastest Growing Technology Company in 2016 in the UK Deloitte Technology Fast 50 survey and 183rd out of 500 fastest-growing technology companies across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider for range of specialised applications for the Education and Human Resources industries.
We encourage an open, collaborative culture where our developers, designers, sales team, marketing and support team are encouraged to share ideas to improve products and services. We are very passionate about our work and have a team of great people who love what they do every day.
We leverage the latest technologies to deliver great results. We have an informal, no-nonsense culture that is growing fast and has big ambitions
What the company will offer
We have an entrepreneurial environment where ideas matter and are rewarded with competitive salaries, good benefits, skill development and plenty of recognition for great work.
The on-going training programme will cover the basics of Software and Service Sales and include Questioning Techniques, Lead and Pipeline Generation and Opportunity Qualification.
If you wish to apply for the position of Sales and Marketing Assistant please click apply and upload your CV now.
Apply for Sales and Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly