Part time Regional HR Consultant
Part time Regional HR Consultant
Reports to: Regional HR Services Manager
Department: Employment Law & HR Services
Salary: £36,000 rising to £39,000 on successful completion of probation period (pro rata)
Car allowance: £5,500 (a full UK driving licence and personal vehicle are requirements of the position) (pro rata)
Location: Field based, covering postcode areas: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Worcester, Wolverhampton ( exact regional area will depend on exact location of successful candidate)
Hours of work: 4 days a week, within the core hours of 9am to 5.30pm
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
We are looking for personable and confident HR professional, with good technical skills, who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful, legally compliant, bespoke HR/employment law documents to our ever-expanding client base of which operate in a wide variety of industries.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a company with a first-rate reputation and a friendly and supportive team environment.
In addition, you will be expected to provide expert employment law advice and guidance for clients as appropriate to their service with us.
You will be expected to cover a geographical area (detailed above) and because of a large amount of travel, you must live within the aforementioned area to be considered for the role.
Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping clients and your team, while at the same time working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that will develop you to your very best.
Key Accountabilities and Key Activities:
Day to day responsibilities
* Organise and arrange your own diary, attend face to face meetings and develop good working relationships with your client base as required.
Accurately identify client requirements to enable the drafting and delivery of new bespoke policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment
* Provide relevant, timely information and support to clients on an ongoing basis including, updates in clients HR documents to cover changes in legislation
* Provide training to clients on use of the company's online system
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Consistently achieve or exceed our service KPI's
* To participate in an out of hours' employment law advice service as art of normal duties on a rota basis
* To support the Employment Law Team (advice service) during normal working hours as required
* To support Clients with additional HR/Employment Law consultancy requests
* To deliver training sessions for clients as appropriate
* To provide a positive and professional image of the HR and employment law function to both internal and external customers
* Successful networking between members of the team
* Proactively support colleagues
* To attend internal meetings and external conferences as appropriate
* Actively commit to self-development and utilise all learning resources available e.g. internet, CIPD
* Maintain a good working knowledge of employment law
* To share skills and knowledge within the team
Skills you can bring to the team
* Background in HR advice, consultancy or employment law
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Evidence of a commitment to CPD
* Strong organisational/time management skills
* Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Part time Regional HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly