6 days left
- Full Time
We are now recruiting for a full time telesales representatives working 9am-4pm Monday-Friday from the company's office in Norton Canes. This role will suit someone in and around west midlands, such as, Willenhall, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Cannock, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting time to join us as changes are taking place which will assist with the growth and success of the company.
The company is a National company with over 20 years of experience in the security industry. The company's Head Office is centrally located in Staffordshire in the West Midlands, which provides good motorway access to customers across the UK. It has a particularly strong customer base in Devon, Somerset, Norfolk and Suffolk where it has regional installation and service teams. Smart Home Protection provides a truly unique service to its customers and has a team of ‘home protection experts' on hand to offer impartial advice to ensure you receive the best solution for you and your home.
PURPOSE OF JOB -
To maximise the effectiveness of the Account managers by producing high quality leads and working as an individual but also as part of a team towards agreed set targets.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
2. Develop creative pitches with help from the team leader.
3. Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
Successful Telesales people can expect to be rewarding with both individual and team bonuses on top of an hourly basic, an OTE of £20,000 is easily achievable. Also the opportunity of promotion is available providing employees have continually met or exceeded set targets.
• Experience in telesales or working within a sales environment is preferable although we believe we have the resources to mould you into a successful telesales person if you have the attitude /want to succeed.
• Excellent telephone skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
• Determined and Enthusiastic
• Team Worker
• Achievement orientated
Please hit apply if the above sounds like you and you will be contacted shortly.
Apply for Telesales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly