Training Centre Admin /Administrator Apprentice/ Graduate Admin
Job Title: Training Centre Administrator
Job Type: FTC (12 months)
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
To provide coordination and administration support to the recruitment and Training Facility in Bromsgrove
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to the Recruiter including, but not limited to, booking interviews, booking rooms and collating candidate documentation.
- Assist the Recruiting Manager with the engineer on-boarding process
- Responsible for booking candidates on training courses and liaising with the training provider and the candidates to confirm arrangements
- Responsible for booking accommodation for candidates if required and maintaining a record of travel and accommodation costs.
- Responsible for maintaining records of training course attendance
- Responsible for maintaining a booking system for the training rooms and ensuring the facility is maintained/serviced when required.
- Responsible for issuing PPE and Tooling to candidates and for maintaining a record of the issues.
- Assist Operations with minute taking during staff meetings when required, and any other day to day administration tasks
*E = Essential criteria
D = Desirable criteria
**S = Short listing criteria
I = Interview criteria
- Efficient in all Microsoft applications, particularly, email, word and excel (E/S)
Skills and Abilities:
- Confident communicator by phone and face to face (E, I)
- Comfortable with working in a busy varied environment (E, I)
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage own workload (E, I)
- Able work in cross functional teams (D, S)
- Able to take meeting minutes and write up (E, I)
- Administration experience in a busy office environment (E, S)
- Experience of Recruitment process (D, S)
- Experience of managing a venue/booking process (D, S)
- Demonstrate a 'can do' approach (E, I)
- Working in a training environment (D, S)
- Participation in Meetings and note taking (E, S)
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Admin, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Training Centre Admin /Administrator Apprentice/ Graduate Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly