Cost Administrator Coventry £25k to £30k p.a. + benefits
Cost Administrator for Coventry based leading manufacturer of high quality process / manufacturing / engineering / technical / mechanical equipment
As Cost Administrator, you will report on cost estimates / expenditure / forecasts / project timings for a number of long term company sales orders contracts throughout the life cycle of a project from pre-sales to completion. Your duties will include:
- investigating variances / recommending cost saving opportunities
- producing weekly reports showing current status of all projects
- project management reviews to report on forecast / actual / budget etc. financial status.)
- invoice monitoring / chasing stage payments / payment terms etc.
- assisting with financial and resource planning
Our client, which is part of a larger Group, is a leading manufacturer of high quality process equipment for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors and carries out turnkey projects on a worldwide basis.
As Cost Administrator, you may be AAT / CIMA qualified or have general accounting / costing experience in a similar role, ideally with an engineering / manufacturing background / qualification. With an enquiring mind to challenge, develop and strengthen existing systems, you will also have:
- experience in projects / long term contract and/or cost accounting
- good IT skills ( Excel / Word / Project )
- high degree of accuracy / attention to detail
If you wish to be considered for the role of Cost Administrator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272510.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: costing administrator cost administrator accountant contract accounting accountancy AAT CIMA engineering project management cost estimator resource manager manger office jobs manufacturing industry Coventry
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.