The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd is looking for Store Fitters to join our fast-paced, business in Dudley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of experienced Store Fitters to join a fast-paced business and growing team.
As a Store Fitter, your duties will include:
- Working all over the UK and internationally installing high quality systems and fittings to a vast range of retail customers.
- You will be required to adhere to strict Health and Safety regulations and be responsible for your administration.
An ideal Store Fitter will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous shop fitting and / or carpentry or joinery experience.
- Good organisation skills.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- The capability to work on your own initiative, part of a team and with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical manufacturing drawings.
- A proactive approach and self-motivated.
- A valid passport.
- A driving licence with no more than 6 points, for insurance purposes.
- A valid CSCS card.
- Own set of tools.
- NVQ 1 or 2 in Carpentry or Joinery would be an advantage.
- Flexibility is essential for this role as you are required to work 48 hours per week.
Additional training will be given to the successful candidates.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV Online
recruitx ref: 961561237 / INDLP