We are looking for 2 creative (junior & senior), efficient and intuitive graphic designers to join our friendly team and create design solutions for our growing client base.
We are an established company who have been providing Photography, design, print & web solutions for over 40 years to a multitude of clients across the UK.
Applicants must be skilled in producing design for print and taking their work from concept to final artwork.
If you have just graduated from university but have no industry experience please do not be put of from applying, we love new fresh creative minds so send us your CV & portfolio
Required Skills & experience
- Graphic design ability & Creative flair is the number one priority
- A Degree in Graphic Design or a proven track record of experience within the Industry
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Good written & Verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate within agreed budget/time allocations and restraints
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Core strengths in English & Grammar
- Have hands on understanding of artwork and print production processes
- Photography direction
- Customer focused, with a desire to provide excellent customer service
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated with a flexible attitude to working
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development
- Web experience or knowledge would be desirable but not essential
Full Time position – 39.5 hours per week
Parking available in our private car park
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
If you're interested in the following position please send over your CV along with your portfolio to email@example.com
KPE Creative Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status