Job title: Account Executive
Job Family: Working with the Customer
Level: 1 Individual Contributor
Reports to: Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
Direct reports: N/A
You'll be responsible for:
- Understand and follow agreed client processes with NPD and amends projects.
- Ability to plan your daily workload based on the tasks assigned to you within your team.
- Support our off shore teams by double checking briefs and ensuring they are easy to follow.
- Ensure all allocated tasks are carried out in line and to the standard dictated in the best practice guide.
- Ensure all stages within the critical path are fully up to date when briefing in a subsequent stage into production
- Be friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all levels within client and internal arenas.
- When briefing artwork amendment rounds back in to the business, ensure that any unclear comments are resolved before allowing them to proceed back in to production.
- Ensure data integrity for all projects at all times. Be able to report and work the system on a daily basis.
- Brief work in to the studio via ODIN/Sunrise. Ensure artwork briefs are clear and concise and ensure all elements required are in place prior to briefing the work in.
- Ensure that you are fully up to date on key functionality and 'tricks and tips' on the tools used in the Client Service arena such as ODIN/Sunrise, GEL, SIGMA and another relevant application.
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate with 1 years minimum relevant marketing or graphics experience OR 1 years minimum relevant marketing or graphics
- Exposure to high profile clients / FMCG brands would be an advantage
- Client facing experience preferable - But not essential.
- Computer literate - MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Up for the challenge? Click Apply Now.
Please let your manager know that you have applied for an internal position.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly