Aftermarket Account Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an Aftermarket Account Executive to manage all Aftermarket activity on behalf of the client - including management of their third party suppliers and to develop a client centric culture that aligns workflow processes with Clients requirements and reporting.
• Day to day Management of all AfterMarket Activity on behalf of the Client - including project management of their third party suppliers
• Continually deliver increased customer satisfaction and product availability, whilst increasing revenue and profit
• Demonstrate added value to the Client via knowledge, analysis and understanding of the account
• Work with the Account Managers to deliver a differentiated service and support channel that is matched to the clients requirements
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all agreed KPI's and SLA's are achieved
• Manage all KPI / SLA and Inventory reporting to match clients and departmental requirements
• Interrogate the monthly reports so that ‘Value Added Analysis' is communicated to clients
• Lead monthly formal review meetings with clients (and others as needed) to review in detail the KPI and inventory reports and agree focus for the next month
• Create and manage all new-business via internal systems
• Raise quote - including margin - and liaise with Client to receive PO.
• Progress unit requests (refurb) through the business and ensure on time deliveries to client requirements
• Create and maintain Master log of all unit requests, inventory and status.
• Report weekly Unit inventory levels to clients.
• Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure a robust process within agreed timescales for all unit moves.
• To be the internal conduit for client, third party and retailer feedback relating to the company's products and services
• Identify and implement process improvements
Essential skills or experience
• Client Facing Experience
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Client centric - fanatical about delivering exceptional client service
• Have the ability to work to ever changing deadlines
• Team player
• Detailed and methodical
• Confident communicator
• Process orientated and results driven
• Ability to interpret data into key points
• Highly efficient organiser
• Demonstrable Intermediate level Excel Skills
• Forward thinking
Desirable skills or experience
• Experience in dealing with difficult client situations and crisis management
• Previous Customer Service role
• Expert Excel
This role would suit a highly efficient, organised and pro-active person who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support
Must be a great communicator, able to reach out and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, from manufacturing to Client Director.
Must be a self-starter and motivated by delivering to and anticpatcing customer requirements
A keen problem solver with a can-do attitude who is on the ball, finding solutions rather than problems
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Aftermarket Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly