Business Development Manager - Midlands based
Are you an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, dynamic and results driven Sales professional looking for your next challenge? My client is a young successful, growing and innovative company who represent a number of prestigious manufacturing facilities in Eastern Europe for the production of castings, machining, fabrications and sub-assemblies.
Working as the UK based Business Development Manager you must have knowledge of mechanical engineering and ideally the machining and castings sectors. Must be able to demonstrate that you have the aptitude to learn the benefits, solutions and evidence that will enable you to quickly gain creditability and sell within the Foundry sector.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and managing and developing the Sales functions and implement the UK sales strategies to new and existing customers. As the business grows you will take full responsibility for the recruitment of a Sales team within the UK.
There is scope for the right candidate to really make this an exciting opportunity growing with and sharing in the success of the Company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business opportunities and sales
- Regularly visit existing customers to maintain relationships and encourage future sales
- Identify and develop new markets for the products
- Through extensive research develop marketing and promotional strategies
- Keep up to date with current market trends, have awareness of competitors and gathering/feeding back market intelligence
- Manage Sales organisation
- Produce Monthly KPI's reports on sales activities
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated, dynamic and personable
- Proven success in a sales or business development role
- Have either an in depth knowledge of the Foundry and castings sector; or be able to demonstrate that you the ability to gain the knowledge and be credible in a short timescale
- A high attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and be confident liaising and presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Previous experience of developing, managing and motivating a sales team
- Will possess a full driving license, have their own transport and an EU passport
The role is home based ideally in the Midlands with regular travel throughout the UK and Europe.
This really is an attractive opportunity for the right individual with a salary of £35k - £40k plus a highly competitive bonus, plus car allowance and OTE £50k plus. Other benefits include a company pension and private health care.
Apply today for immediate consideration