The Data Analyst is responsible for developing actionable market and competitor insights that give direction in strategic and operational decision making. This requires deriving insights from multiple information sources and perspectives. These insights will inform recommendations on portfolio and business strategy. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers and strategists, marketers and business leaders to solve the most pressing and challenging problems that face our client's business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understand market dynamics by consolidating external and internal data and reports. You collect and analyze data in order to improve marketing practices.
- Continuously work on improving our customer knowledge and insights based on effective collection and analysis of customer data and feedback
- Assess future trends, and identify opportunities to grow.
- Review brand performance and benchmark us against competitors.
- Support the business in prioritizing commercial opportunities using collaborative processes.
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent reporting & tools.
- Identify opportunities for process automation.
- Keep track of our performance against set KPIs.
- Understand the performance of marketing instruments.
- Ensuring data quality by detecting problems, addressing the root problem and identifying suitable solutions.
- Identify key learning points and share learning with stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with different departments to evaluate product launch and initiative effectiveness.
- Masters' or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in similar roles
- Great analytical skills and experience in market and competitive analysis
- Proficiency in English with strong/excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large data sources and reporting tools
- Solid computer skills: including MS Office, knowledge of Web analytics and Google Analytics is a big plus;
- Ability to ensure optimum performance and continual improvement, coming up with innovative ideas;
- Willingness to travel
- You have an eye for details, identify trends and patterns of information.
- You have ease on making reports.
- Pragmatic and result oriented.
- Passion and drive to deliver results
- Multicultural awareness
- Highly organized and efficient
- Solid business acumen