CNC Setter, Precision Engineering Company, Hinckley, Competitive Salary
We are an award-winning provider of CNC precision-machined parts. Established in 1971, we have more than 40 years' experience of precision engineering, specialising in the manufacturing of diesel engine components for a diverse range of industries, including automotive, aerospace and nuclear.
We pride ourselves on our expertise and highly experienced team who combine in depth knowledge with a flexible, customer focused approach to ensure that clients receive continuously high levels of quality and service.
We owe our continued success to the strong family ties we have maintained over our long history. Clients really value the personal approach we offer and this, coupled with our proven ability to innovate, means that we are fully equipped to meet the individual needs of our customers.
We are now looking for two CNC Setter's to join our team.
These roles are night shift.
CCN Setter Main Duties:
- Setting and operating CNC Lathes and machines
- Communicating with Engineering, Production and Quality Departments to complete work to schedule.
- Understand and carry out processes in line with ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
- Work with lean manufacturing techniques, such as 5S.
CNC Setter Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong organisations skills
- Conversant with Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas.
- Confident in using CAD software One CNC and Autocad.
- Experience in a similar position
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven't heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.