Estate Agent / Sales & Lettings - DUBAI Uncapped OTE
5 days left
- Full Time
How does working for the leading real estate agency in Dubai, earning £200,000 OTE, tax free, per year sound? If you are working as an Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Property Lister/Valuer, Lettings Negotiator or within another heavily targeted sales role, in the UK and you are looking for the next step in your career, then apply directly with us today. We are a Forbes Middle East, Top 100 Real Estate Agent and we are looking for motivated, driven sales people to join our growing, dynamic team.
We are Dubai's leading real estate agency, who receive the most number of sales leads through Dubizzle and the most number of overall leads through Propertyfinder.ae. We are proud holders of 22 different International Property Awards which include the most coveted 'Best International Lettings Agency' beating a major London firm to the title. We are proud to have been named in the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agencies in the Arab World and we are hungry for more.
We are expanding and are looking for determined, driven sales people with a proven track record of at least two years in a target driven environment to join our winning team.
You should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering:
- Property Leasing Consultant - £75,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £200,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
(Our top earning Consultants earn in excess of £300,000)
Our relocation experts and HR team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation through to which gym to join - All we need is you. Simply send us your CV.
About the role:
As a Property Leasing or Property Sales Consultant your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound cold/warm calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
- Full UK driving license
- Must have at least 2 year's estate agency experience (target driven.)
- To be financially independent to make the move to a new country.
- Cold/warm call calling experience advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
What we offer:
- A full resident's/employment visa paid by Allsopp & Allsopp
- Assistance with relocation which include accommodation sourcing, bank account set-up, and assistance in getting a UAE driving license
- Discounted group medical insurance
- Subsidized branded company car options available
- Dedicated admin staff member per team
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
- Tiered commission structure
- 20 days' annual leave, plus public holidays and closed at Christmas
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Career progression path from Consultant to Senior, and Associate Director
About Allsopp & Allsopp:
Allsopp & Allsopp were founded in 2008, at the beginning of the economic downtown, and now employs over 150 people with offices in Dubai and three offices in the United Kingdom. We have spared no expense in providing an excellent place to work as well as entertain our clients with 11,500 Sq. Feet offices occupying the entire 26th floor of the Vision Tower, Business Bay.
How to Apply?
Click on the link and expect an email from one of our recruiters letting you know the next steps.
We will endeavor to be in touch within 5 working days. Should you not receive a response within that time, your application hasn't been successful.
Apply for Estate Agent / Sales & Lettings - DUBAI Uncapped OTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly