Are you passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service? Do you have proven experience in a customer facing role? If so, LSH Auto are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Receptionist / Showroom Host at Mercedes Benz of Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Receptionist / Showroom Host, you will take on a varied role with a specific focus on customer service. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming the customer on arrival, ascertaining their individual requirements.
- Ensuring that the customer is seated comfortably and that refreshments have been provided.
- Informing relevant team member / department of the customers’ arrival and check that the customer has been attended to within 15 minutes of seating.
- Ensuring that all point of sale materials are up to date and fully stocked.
- Dealing with delivery drivers / goods-in deliveries, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Identifying potential sales customers on the used car pitch and/or showroom and notifying the sales team as soon as possible.
- Ensure that the fridge and coffee area are kept clean and fully stocked with refreshments and cups etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional Receptionist / Showroom Host, who will be able to deliver exceptional customer service and contribute to the smooth and effective operation of the dealership.
You must be self-motivated and able to respond to the increasingly sales based demands of the role, as well as being well organised and care passionately about exceeding customer expectations in this important, high profile front of house role. You will be proactive in your approach with a positive can-do attitude.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Receptionist / Showroom Host, you will be entitled to a competitive salary of £20,257and a great range of benefits.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Receptionist / Showroom Host, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.