Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
We are looking for Home Care Assistants/Support Workers in all areas of Coventry and all surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit reliable, caring people who want to provide care and support to our clients who live in their own homes.
We provide the best possible personal care to support individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support needed to help them maintain their independence.
Different shift patterns are available working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily. We also have set shifts and guaranteed hours available for staff to work on our enablement contract from 7am- 3pm or 3pm - 10 pm
As a Home Care Assistant/Support Worker working in the community you will assist our clients with a variety of duties this could include:
- Being a friendly face and companion.
- Preparing meals and/or assisting with feeding.
- Assistance with medication.
- Cooking & cleaning duties.
- Personal care, washing, dressing, showering/bathing
- Providing assistance to get in/out of bed.
- Understanding and listening.
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.00 per hour weekdays
- Enhancement for bank holidays
- We offer you the opportunity to obtain your QCF Level 2/3 - Health & Social Care
- Full and part time hours available.
- Free DBS
- Career progression for the right person
- On-going support & training.
To apply for this Home Care Assistant/Support Worker position please click on the apply button and we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years' experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.