Home Care Assistants
Our client is looking for Home Care Assistants in Burton-on-Trent and surrounding areas. Working for an award-winning provider our client specialises in providing the highest quality care to private clients living in the local area. This is a typical example of one of our customers:
“I've lived in my house for the last 40 years and it holds all my memories. Many of my friends have now died so I get lonely. Although I can do things for myself, I am not as independent or confident doing things for myself, around the house or when I am out and about as much as I used to be!"
As my Home Care Assistant, you would be available to help me when I really need it, for example:
- Helping me with my morning routine, washing and dressing, help with picking me some clothes giving me the motivation to get up on a morning and making sure I eat breakfast.
- Heating up a meal for me at lunch time or helping me prepare something fresh - I hope you can make great mash potatoes but if not smash will be fine!
- I do have to take some medication so just a reminder to take them is always helpful!
- I may from time to time require help with tidying round my house.
- Taking me out shopping or to hospital/doctors' appointments when needed. I love to shop!
- Help preparing my evening meal
- I also sometimes need help with my bedtime routine I'm not as nimble on my feet as I used to be.
What are the hours, pay rates and benefits?
- Part time hours are available (10 -25) hours per week, including mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons or evenings and weekends
- £8.25 per hour - £17.50 per hour (Bank Holidays)
- Excellent training and support
To be my Home Care Assistant you will be making a great friend! It really took me a long time to think about having a having extra support, but now I have it has made a massive difference to my life. I am able to stay independent within my own home and I gain a friend too!
If you are a car driver, have time to spare and would love to make a difference to my life every day? I'd love to hear from you. To apply please click on the apply button and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.