Business Development Co-ordinator
You're confident, engaging, tenacious, professional..
You're a Servestian.
At Servest, we like to get stuck in and get the job done. We get to know our customers, to understand their businesses, to deliver specialised solutions that work for them. We are passionate about our services and motivated to grow our business - That's where you come in!
Servest's Telemarketing Team can offer so much to potential customers and we are on a mission to spread the word and build our business. Our aim? Making Servest the company of choice when it comes to exceptional and innovative out-sourced facilities management solutions.
We're looking for outstanding Telesales professionals whose natural ability to engage and inform potential customers with their enthusiasm and product knowledge will open doors to potential new business opportunities.
Customer service is at the heart of our Tele-Marketer's duties so suitable candidates will have proven experience in a sales environment with a focus on quality and providing an outstanding customer experience. Given the fast-paced nature of this role, it is essential that candidates have prior experience of working in an outbound telesales or telemarketing role.
You will be following up new business leads to commercial customers across the UK. You will need to demonstrate confidence and enthusiasm for our products and services; resilience and a robust personality; outstanding communication skills; an outgoing and competitive personality - the desire to win new business will be key to being successful in this fast-paced but rewarding role.
As a Tele-Marketer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Contacting potential new business customers to understand their needs with a view to booking meetings with our Sales Teams
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets to contributing to our success
- Diarising and maintaining up-to-date records on our CRM database
- Building effective relationships with customers and our Sales Teams
- Researching and reviewing new leads
As a Tele-Marketer, you will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Success in an outbound telesales / telemarketing capacity is essential
- A proven track record in providing excellent customer service in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- An ability to influence, instil confidence and win new business
- A true team player, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and will contribute fully to the success of the team
- You will be tenacious, engaging and ambitious; you will aim to consistently exceed targets and excel in outbound sales
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be ever ready to react and respond, in an effort to improve the service you offer
Our highly motivated Tele-Marketing team operate Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00 from our offices in Ashby De La Zouch. In addition to the basic salary we aim to reward your achievements with commission - Recognition of the amazing contribution you will have made to the overall success of the team.
At Servest, we offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***