Salary dependent on experience
The Training & Development Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of comprehensive, integrated training strategies, and programs to support and drive business goals. Areas of focus include technical training for operations l, Funded Learning Programmes particularly apprenticeships, soft skills training (such as Management skills, Customer service, etc.), and compliance training.
The incumbent will have the responsibility for developing and managing a centralised operational technical training function as well as Managing the Funded learning programmes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and organizational training and development programs and initiatives.
- Understand key business drivers and products in order to work with the Managers and other business leaders to identify training needs.
- Prioritize training needs supporting the business leaders with key initiatives.
- Manage execution of logistical planning of Training programs. This includes training agenda, content management, supporting partner scheduling and travel scheduling.
- Assist with business development initiative to include implementation of new Training, processes, and applications.
- Develop a functional understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy and utilizing the funding within the business. Knowledge of competitive solutions, to facilitate a thorough understanding of the Training market.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Degree or Equivalent in HR or Training
- Significant experience in a Funded Learning environment.
- Able to evidence and Demonstrate experience in a similar role.
- Experience with development and roll out of e-learning solutions required.
- Ability to manage multiple assigned projects simultaneously along with solid prioritisation skills.
- Experience of utilising adult learning principles to design and deliver effective training programs.
- Experience designing and delivering product, soft skills and technical training required.