We are looking for enthusiastic Care Assistants in Walsall, West Midlands to join a leading care provider, who offer housing and support services. Areas covered include Bloxwich, Beechdale, Pelsall and Wednesbury. Car drivers are desirable.
No experience? No qualifications? No problem! As long as your CV reflects why you want to work in care, we are happy to teach you everything you need to know!
As a Care Assistant, you will be supporting individuals within their own homes to live as independently as possible. Responsibilities will involve:
- Assistance with washing, dressing, prompting to take medication
- Helping with morning and bed time routines
- Assisting with meals, helping to make a sandwich, a cup of tea or helping someone to eat
- General housework, including washing and making sure food is available
- Attend any doctors/hospital appointments or shopping trips
What are the hours?
We need people to cover our busy periods so whether you`d like to work a little or a lot, if you think you could help with any of the below, we want to hear from you! Shifts will include early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons and evenings.
Rates of pay and benefits:
- £7.70 per hour plus mileage
- Full, paid induction (including Care Certificate)
- Ongoing training and development
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme available
If you are excited by this Care Assistant job and you genuinely care about helping people, please click on ‘Apply'.