Insanity clothing Ltd is a well established manufacturer, designer of Ladies, Men’s & Children’s fashion clothing. We specialise in sublimated printed garments.
We offer flexible working hours ( 9 to 5 or 10 to 6)
We have a full-time Leicester (LE5 5LH) based vacancy for a print/office assistant in our digital sublimation printing department within our company.
Main responsibilities will be to assist senior sublimation printer with printing jobs, liaising & assisting our graphics designer to see the printing order from start to finish and communicating with customers queries.
- Assisting customers with their artwork related inquiries and working closely with our inhouse graphics designer.
- Ensuring that print jobs are prioritised as per customer’s demands and needs.
- Full training will be provided to assist our sublimation printer with printing jobs but experience in this industry is preferred.
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills are essential although we have an in house graphics designer who creates artwork but because our business is artwork related Photoshop & Illustrator basic skills are essential.
- Assist the printing department in setting up online stores on Ebay, Amazon and other potential online stores in the near future.
- Must be a an excellent organiser and able to organise the printing office paper work such as filing the printing jobs once they are finished.
- Communicates Effectively – Must be able to communicate with customers in a friendly & professional manner.
- Action Orientated – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal
- development channels.
- Nimble Learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning step.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Basic Knowledge of dye-sublimation and digital printing is a must although full-training will be provided.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and be able to follow instructions.
This is a full-time permanent vacancy, we provide a warm, friendly working environment, with a room to grow with the company.
Salary 16K per annum to be paid monthly via standing order with a huge potential to grow with the company and prosper.
Interested applicants, please email your CV & a covering letter to: email@example.com