Retail Bank - Deliverer / Trainer
Do you have previous experience delivering technical training and learning solutions within the Retail Banking Sector?
GP Strategies Limited are looking to recruit for a Retail Bank Deliverer / Trainer to join their team.
This is a home-based role with extensive national travel and potentially some international travel.
As a Retail Bank Deliverer / Trainer, your duties will include:
- Working alongside one of our global clients in the financial services industry you will be responsible for delivering quality technical training and learning solutions to retail bank branch staff (customer service advisors and some branch managers) to meet the stated objectives of each course within the retail banking sector.
- You will be responsible for managing your own time effectively in order to plan, organise and deliver learning programmes in a timely manner, delivering course objectives in line with class timetables.
- You will be accountable for maintaining your current knowledge and subject matter expertise of regulatory and procedural requirements and ensuring these are incorporated into delivery.
As a Retail Bank Deliverer / Trainer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- You will have a wealth of experience delivering training to the retail banking sector with a strong proven track record of stand up delivery and delivering to large groups.
- You will have excellent presentation and delivery skills with good written communication ability.
- You will have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential for this role as well as being an effective team worker with strong interpersonal skills.
As this role is home based and requires national travel to various UK sites there will be overnight stays as well as the need for you to hold a driving licence.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
GP Strategies Limited Company Description
A LEADER IN ORGANISATIONAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS DESIGNED TO DRIVE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
GP Strategies Limited is an award winning, global provider of customised performance improvement programmes that strategically align with unique business objectives and differentiate workforces, leaders and salespeople to ensure business excellence.
A wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) operating in the UK and EMEA, we provide services to 8 of the 10 largest economies in the world and our managed learning services include repeatable processes to make knowledge transfer more efficient and cost-effective.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 461080916 / INDHP