Sales Executive / Business Development / B2B Sales / BDM
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Desford (LE9)
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 plus bonus
Position: Permanent, Full Time
If you're the sort of person who loves the challenge of closing a sale…our Client wants to talk to you.
If you enjoy being creative in your work…you'll want to talk to them.
If you're looking for a company which puts its people and customers first...we need to talk.
They're a young, fun and hardworking bunch doing their level best to rid the world of boring and uninspiring PowerPoint presentations. They're lucky enough to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, helping them to improve their corporate presentations.
Organisations such as Microsoft, American Express, FIFA and eBay go to them to make sure that, when they stand on stage, their presentations have that "wow factor". They've never been busier and, as part of their growth plans, they are after someone very special to join their team.
As a Sales Executive, you'll need to be willing to throw yourself in at the deep end and get stuck in from day one. They can guarantee every day will throw something new at you and, in return, you'll never get bored!
In addition to the normal job benefits (pay being one of them), you'll also enjoy a fully democratic tea rota, a desk in one of the most beautiful offices in the East Midlands and the occasional cake from the shop around the corner.
Interested? Then read on.
This role would be suited to an ambitious, determined, confident, creative individual, who's looking for a long-term career within a specialist sector. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential as you will be required to attend customer-facing meetings both at their head office and on site with the customer. Attention to detail is important in everything they do, so a keen eye is also a must. They are looking for a driven, outgoing, proactive person who has experience in taking ownership of projects and is motivated to achieve targets and hit deadlines.
You will have experience in B2B cold calling and direct sales. You will also have a professional, yet fun, approach to your work and the ability to work as part of a diverse team. This is a fantastic opportunity which will develop as the business grows. If you think that this sounds like your ideal role, then send your CV with the relevant experience.
In this role you will be…
- Supporting their senior sales consultants in the delivery of customer projects
- Delivering your own sales target through developing existing customer accounts and converting new prospects into customers
- Driving sales through phone calls, face to face meetings and ongoing account management
- Managing all sales leads assigned to you in line with company expectations
- Identifying new sales opportunities, and collaborating with marketing for any required support
- Conducting presentation workshops with key customer stakeholders and creating storyboards to brief into the design team
- Understanding the customer's requirements and devising a solution which exceeds their expectations
- Sharing best practice amongst the consultant team
- Attending quarterly sales meetings and other ad-hoc meetings with line management
- Updating the company CRM system according to company guidelines
- B2B sales experience
- Degree educated
- Solid track record of achieving targets
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly articulate & presentable
- Commercially minded
- Excellent organisation skills
- Creative thinking
- Independent working without constant supervision
- New business driven
- The ability to quickly interpret information
- Excellent attention to detail
- UK Driving License and own transport (mileage will be paid)
To apply for this role please click APPLY to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Junior Sales Executive, BDM, Junior Sales Consultant, Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development, Junior Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales, B2B, Face to Face Sales may also be considered for this role.