Goods In Operative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Goods In Operative to join HydroGarden based in Coventry.
HydroGarden has been trading since 1996 as a manufacturing and wholesale operation, supplying retailers across the UK and Europe. They are renown for providing the reseller with a service and product range unequalled in the market. They are a customer orientated company with a mission to bring innovative and high quality products to the market.
The role involves working as part of a busy warehouse team, unloading and checking deliveries, storing them in designated locations and preparing deliveries.
As a Goods In Operative your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Receive goods delivered
- Check items off against delivery notes
- Check the quality of items and report any problems to the Team Leader
- Put stock away in the designated locations
- Replenish picking bays on a daily basis to maintain workshop efficiency
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with procedures
- Licensed fork lift users may use the appropriate fork lift to fulfil their duties
- Follow the Hydrogarden Health & Safety procedures
- Carry out additional tasks as necessary
An ideal Goods In Operative will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Counterbalance Licence
- Manage time effectively
- Work in an organised way
- Good communication
- Work well within a team
- Use own initiative
MUST have a valid, current Counterbalance licence and in addition a Bendi licence would be a bonus.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £16,000 per annum, plus Pension and Life Insurance.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961021655 / INDLP