The right candidate for this position will be and will need to be confident and work as a team of other professional engineers. You need to be organized and tidy. Should be a good communicator on all levels and be confident to liaise with in a professional manner. You will be working on site mainly in the midlands. However, will need to be flexible to service some clients nationally. The candidate will be responsible to the Senior Site Supervisor.
• Working on site as an Electrician
• Making sure that all work is completed to a high standard
• Installation industrial and commercial
• Testing Industrial & Commercial
• Fault Finding
• Data Installation Power & Data
• Gaining Experience in Fire Alarm System Installations
• Adhere to Fusions Health & Safety Regulations
• City & Guilds part I
• City & Guilds part II
• 17th Edition B.S. 7671
• Inspection and Testing
• First Aid
• CRB Checked
• Face Fit
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 pa with Van & Mobile phone
Please apply online for this Electrician role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Electrician role and to follow further instructions if applicable.