Events and Community Fundraiser - Children's Charity
Can you spot an opportunity and maximise it. Are you super with people and committed to achieving personally and with the rest of the team? Because that's the sort of person our client is seeking for this role within their Community and Regional Fundraising Dept.
Events and Community Fundraiser
Job Ref: NL46
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
Salary: £10.34 per hour
37.5 hours per week
The charity relies on income from fundraising to change the lives of children across the UK. So they need someone who can focus on the following key activities. This will allow you and the team to excel and will also allow the organisation to engage in key activities that underpin the work of the charity and it's fundraising.
• Support the calendar of challenge events that the charity has purchased, supporting participants to achieve their fundraising targets and to maximise income generation, ensuring that the correct ROI for these events.
• Lead and develop new community fundraising events.
• Be proactive in targeting contacts from counties across the UK where the charity do not have a regional fundraiser to maximise income and awareness.
• Provide support for the Regional Fundraisers
• Volunteer liaison - volunteers help change lives and so the charity need to recruit, provide opportunities and retain fundraising volunteers.
• Support the 'Get Crafty' fundraising initiative where required to achieve the overall objectives for the team.
The charity is open as to the background and experience of the person they are looking for; but they are looking for someone who can manage projects and who has great communication skills. You may have a business background or marketing background or maybe you are a recent graduate. Perhaps you have worked in supporting fundraisers before or maybe you have good transferable experience or skills to offer and are looking for a new and interesting opportunity.
If you feel you have the essential (must have's) requirements and can also demonstrate a significant number of points from the desired requirements (could have's) shown, please apply.
Closing date for applications: 12th May 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer's website.
Please note CV's will only be accepted as accompanying documents to the charities application form.
No agencies please.