Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Specialist
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
We currently have an opportunity for a Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Specialist to improve efficiency within the Customer Services and Commercial teams using (VBA) code to minimise manual intervention and repeating processes in Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
If successful you will also manage the administration of SharePoint sites and maintain the use of InfoPath forms and the required workflows between the two systems.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• Significant knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
• Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
• Relational Database experience to advanced level (MS Access).
• Experience with running reports from data warehousing tools (Business Objects / Cognos / Oracle or equivalent).
• Managing and analysing Data, Process Improvements and programming.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return we offer a highly competitive remuneration in addition to the career opportunities associated with a global organisation.
Please apply online for the Senior Business Insight Specialist role with your CV and covering letter, then you will be directed to Iron Mountain's website where you will need to complete the application.