Small Plant Fitter
Speedcrete has a unique opportunity available for a Small Plant Fitter to join the team at our Stafford Offices. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £19,000 - £20,000 per annum plus benefits.
Speedcrete are a leading construction equipment distributor representing global brands throughout the UK & Europe. We are currently recruiting for a Small Plant Fitter to join our established and growing business. This is a permanent position with a minimum 42.5 hour working week.
What are the responsibilities of the Small Plant Fitter?
- Working in conjunction with your Line Manager you will be fixing and maintaining a range of plant equipment including mobile plant, construction equipment and hand held machinery.
- Complete associated paperwork.
- When required help in the delivery of equipment to customer sites.
What do we look for in a Small Plant Fitter?
- Applicants should have prior experience in small machinery repairs or NVQ level 1/2 in mechanics.
- Basic experience required, training will be provided.
- Fault finding skills.
- Some experience with diesel/petrol engines, hydraulics and mechanics.
- Computer literate.
- A full EU driving license will also be required as occasional deliveries & collections of equipment to customer sites will be required.
We offer our Small Plant Fitter a fantastic benefits package!
- £19,000-£20,000 annual salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Uniform + PPE.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Christmas Shutdown.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a leading construction equipment distributor as our Small Plant Fitter.