Test Lead - BCS ISTQB / ISEB
Test Lead - BCS ISTQB / ISEB
Solihull, West Midlands
£30,000 - £40,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Incorporated in 1954, Secure Trust Bank is a well-established provider of quality banking solutions, including a range of lending solutions and savings products. They are now looking for a Test Lead to join their team.
If you are a high calibre test lead with a great leadership style, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a tangible impact with a business that's striving to grow, sustain and love the way they work.
Secure Trust Bank's customers are at the heart of everything they do, but they can't achieve their customer-focused strategy without the right people in their team.
In this exciting role, you'll have the chance to be part of something bigger and help Secure Trust Bank to achieve their ambition of becoming the best bank in Britain.
As the Test Lead, you'll be responsible for overseeing Secure Trust's testing activities to ensure that new systems are of a high quality.
You'll oversee the Test Analysts and Business Users and provide guidance to ensure that testing outputs are delivered to a high standard, within set deadlines.
Working closely with key internal teams and third party suppliers, you'll create test strategies and plans to clearly define test approaches. You'll develop and implement test scripts and test execution schedules.
Additionally, you'll monitor, measure, control and report test progress to Project Teams and the IT Department.
To be considered, you will need:
- Multi-year experience in a test lead position
- Experience of leading small teams of test analysts and/or business users
- Previous experience of working with third party suppliers
- Experience of using test and defect management tools
- Knowledge and experience of working within the finance industry
- Practical test knowledge of documentation, including test strategies and plans, scripting, defect management and test reporting
- An understanding of software development methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- A BCS ISTQB Software Testing Foundation and/or ISEB Foundation qualification
As the Test Lead, you must be articulate and organised with a highly analytical mindset. Always eager to explore new ideas, you must also have a logical approach to problem-solving and a team player mentality.
A BCS ISTQB Intermediate Certificate would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Test Lead (BCS ISTQB / ISEB), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Test Lead, BCS ISTQB, ISEB, Software Testing Manager, Lead Test Analyst, Senior System Tester, System Test Analyst, Testing Lead, Lead Software Tester, Agile, Waterfall.