EBD Teaching Assistant
Do you feel you can make a difference to a child with special educational needs? Do you have awareness of emotional needs? Do you have a passion to support Special Educational Needs of children of various age groups?
An excellent supporting school in Birmingham City Centre require a SEND Teaching Assistant to work alongside students with behavioural difficulties and also emotional behaviour difficulties. The position would involve working with a variety of pupils ranging from ages 5 - 11 in a very supportive environment.
Recent OFSTED reports rate the school as Outstanding.
We are looking for some one who can
- Work closely with pupils of SEND in groups or 1:1
- Maintain and improve the social, emotional, physical and learning needs for pupils.
- Tailor their approach in regards to communication
- Engage and use distraction techniques to optimise learning and maximise comfort
In return Randstad can offer
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Chance of Temporary to Permanent role
- Free training courses.
- Refer a friend scheme- Get rewarded with £300 worth of love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend.
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to Keith.Dodd@randstadeducation.co.uk or alternately please call me on 0121 2005910 for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.
Apply for EBD Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly