Are you an experienced Emotional, Social Behavioural Difficulties/Emotional Behaviour Difficulties teacher? Do you have the ability to inspire? Can you make a difference in the life of a disadvantaged student? Would you like a flexible working /life balance?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a local Pupil Referral Units within Birmingham City Centre and we are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher who can work in both primary and secondary settings.
Recent OFSTED reports have rated the school as Outstanding for both Behaviour and Safety of pupils and also Leadership and Management. Overall effectiveness of the school is Good and each class has a very supporting Teaching Assistant.
You would be working with challenging students with EBD and ESBD in class sizes ranging between 6-9 students. So a real passion to make a difference would be required.
We are looking for
- A committed and caring teacher
- A professional and organised individual who can act as a strong positive role model.
- Someone to be engaging and excite pupils to learn.
- An enthusiastic teacher who can build excellent relationships and rapport.
- A QTS or NQT qualified teacher
- Holds qualifications such as Team Teach, Makaton, Safe guarding or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a similar setting.
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role.
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression.
- Chance of temporary to permanent roles.
- Free training courses.
- Refer a friend scheme- Get rewarded with £300 worth of love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend.
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to Keith.Dodd@randstadeducation.co.uk or alternately please call me on 0121 2005910 for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.