PPA Cover Teacher
Are you an experienced key stage one and key stage two teacher?
Do you want a role that does not require you to plan and prepare lessons?
If so, then we have got the ideal job for you.
We are recruiting for a day to day PPA teacher to work in a school in the centre Birmingham. They aim to provide the best standard of primary education in a stimulating and creative environment.
Ofsted reports have shown the teaching is outstanding to ensure pupils are fully engaged, enthused and enjoy their lessons. It was also shown that the teaching helps pupils to achieve very highly, particularly in mathematics and reading. Pupils develop excellent understanding. They learn to work well by themselves in class.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- To be available for early morning calls and last minute bookings
- At least 6 months experience teaching in KS1 and KS2 teaching
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.