Are you looking for part time ad hoc hours to fit in with your other commitments? Looking to work in a rapidly improving school?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a local inner city secondary school to cover P.E. lessons on an on-going basis, with the potential of a fixed term contract for the right person. You will teach KS3 & KS4 PE and will be expected to get involved in fixtures, planning and preparing lessons to deliver.
This post will require a female P.E. teacher as it is a role within a Girls only Secondary School.
Requirements for the role:
- Must hold relevant qualification
- Specific interest in P.E / Cover supervisor work
- Experience working within a school based setting
- Exemplary classroom management skills
- Available to interview
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A supportive SLT team
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive daily rate
- The opportunity to help strengthen the P.E department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to help shape an already improving school, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.
Apply for PE Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly