JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an experienced sales administrator who has excellent skills in administration, communication and organisation to play a key role in a client management team.
- You will play an essential role in the coordination of work within the department
- First point of contact for the client, internal departments and suppliers
- Responding to all customer enquiries via email and over the telephone
- Managing the full order process from order raised through to delivery, working to a critical path
- Daily liaison with internal departments and transport to provide accurate and up to date information to the client team
- General administration tasks including producing quotations, tenders and sending out samples
- Drive sales
- Experience in a previous Sales Administrative role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Vision to drive sales and build relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, and able to multi task on a daily basis
- Action orientated, and has the attitude to get things down, bringing a ‘can do’ approach to work
- Shows initiative
- Very proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previously worked in a fast paced sales administration role
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Must be a team player who can work alongside the wider team to ensure work is delivered to the highest standard.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.