Automotive Office Administrator
AUTO-KIT INTERNATIONAL LTD (LEICESTER)
Require an experienced Automotive Office Administrator.
It is a pre-requisite of the role that any applicants must have at least 5 years experience in a similar position and must have exceptional: attention to detail, command of the English language, numeracy & telephone skills.
The candidate will be required to:
- Offer administration support to the existing office staff when and where required
- Diary management, greeting and making drinks for visitors, signing in and conducting H&S briefings where required.
- Handling all incoming phone calls and routing them to the relevant staff member, or taking messages where required and e-mailing notifications.
- Raising job cards, processing sales orders which are received through various manual & electronic channels
- Handling and dealing with sales inquiries over the phone and via email.
- Closing off completed jobs on electronic platforms in order to build the monthly performance records.
General duties including filing, preparing documentation,
organising, booking and handling logistics sub-contractors for inbound and outbound collection & deliveries.
Completing inbound and outbound inspection forms & job cards and handing these to the operations & accounts teams where necessary.
The candidate will need to trained to a high standard and be prepared to work in a fast paced environment with a hard working ethos.
Salary, Hours of Work & Holiday Allowance:
Indicated Salary £22k per annum plus 28 days holiday allowance & company pension.
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon to Friday
Please apply by email only by sending your full C.V and two references to:
Highgate House, 86-90 Scudamore Road, Braunstone Frith Industrial Estate, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 1UQ, United Kingdom.